The Monolith Globetrotter is optimized for functionality and maneuverability, so you can move through the airport and your adventures with ease. And of course they're built to stand up to the harsh journey your luggage takes from the ticket counter to baggage claim, with its sleek aesthetic as enduring as its construction.
The Monolith Globetrotter is ideal for frequent travelers. Made using 100% PC, the lightweight but durable hard-shell exterior features signature grooves and a patent finish. Generously sized for an overnight stay, thoughtfully placed pockets help you keep your essentials organized within the fully lined interior. Elasticated buckle straps and a net divider to hold your items in place, while the 360-degree spinner wheels provide complete range of motion.
- External dimensions (including wheels): 14” (width) x 8 ½” (depth) x 20 ¾” (height) with 2-stop telescopic handle
- Internal dimensions: 13 ½” (width) x 8” (depth) x 17” (height)
- Net weight: 6.5 lbs
- Capacity: 30 L
- 20” with TSA-approved combination lock.
- A metal hook with Monolith logo for carrying small luggage
- 4 Omni-directional wheels
-Compression straps with metal buckle
-Includes a TSA lock instruction card inside the suitcase. Use the default passcode 0-0-0 to unlock and access the TSA lock instruction card