Boasting a modern silhouette with fluid-looking, angled lines, the innovative design of the Monolith Pioneer offers optimized space with a compression compartment ensuring you can take all the necessities on your trip. Engineered and tested for durability and ease of use, this luggage is ideal for longer vacations and business travel.
Expertly crafted with a built-in USB port and a dedicated backup battery pocket that are easy to access - even one handed - the Monolith Pioneer reduces fumbling and ensures you can stay in touch throughout your journey.
Secured by a TSA-approved lock and opening to a fully lined interior, the zipped compartment and compression board help optimize space, while the telescopic handle and premium, whisper-quiet 360° wheels mean a smooth ride on any surface.
- External dimensions (including wheels): 14” (width) x 8 ½” (depth) x 20 ¾” (height) with 2-stop telescopic handle
- Internal dimensions: 13 ½” (width) x 8” (depth) x 17” (height
- Net weight: 7.5 lbs
- Capacity: 30 L
- 20” with TSA-approved combination lock and a built-in USB port (power bank not included
- Monolith logo on a metal plate
- A hook on the side for carrying additional small luggage
- 4 Omni-directional wheels
- Compression packing with air-tight zipper and air valve
- U-zipped compartment
- 2-compartment zipped divider
- Straight-zipped pocket (for the power bank or other small items)
- Includes a TSA lock instruction card inside the suitcase. Use the default passcode 0-0-0 to unlock and access the TSA lock instruction card